About the Wildlife Photograph
The Stripes in the Sun Canvas Gallery Wrap features a nature photograph that was taken during the very early spring on one of the Anxious Artist’s hikes on the K & P Trail in Kingston, Ontario Canada when they came across a tangle of Butler’s Garter snakes along the side of the trail.
About the Item
The Stripes in the Sun Canvas Gallery Wrap is a perfect addition to any room! The Stripes in the Sun Canvas Gallery Wrap is made from a finely textured artist-grade cotton substrate that consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
- 100% Cotton canvas – Printed on a natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton canvas with 400gsm standard
- Taut corners – Beautifully finished, taut corners that give a clean and crisp look
- Closed Back
- Build with a patented solid support face
- High image quality and detail
- Lifelong colour guarantee – High-quality manufacturing and printing guarantees that the canvas will live for generations
- Hard sealed backing Comes with hanging hardware for an effortless install of the canvas
- For indoor use
If the canvas does gather any dust, you may wipe it off gently with a clean, damp cloth.
Technology & Inks
For all artwork, high-end inkjet Canon iPF9400 printers are used with Canon 12-color Aqueous. Acid-free archival inks are used to print on cotton rag. Cotton rag is with 400gsm standard, natural white color, matte and ultra-smooth.
Premium quality materials are used for canvas, posters, and wall decals. CG Pro Prints has its own in-house UV test chamber and so the materials are continually tested to ensure that color will stand the test of time and last as long or longer than any other canvas prints available.
Cardboard box with foam supports to keep the product from moving. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Artwork and designs by AOA Art & Design.
Made in the USA.
Fulfilled by Circle Graphics through Printify.
Production time is approximately 8 days.